Sunday 19 January 2020

47 - Who

I suppose at some point I'll have to write about Doctor Who, but today probably isn't that day. I think any posts about it will have to be ones that are written, and edited, and precisely worded, rather than the stream of consciousness ramblings I've been doing of late. 

I mean, I'd want to talk about this current series (much better than the last one), or missing episodes, or about how something that seemed okay when it was made isn't okay now, and how you can still enjoy it, or about the chronology of the UNIT stories, about the years in which Eccles/DT/Smith episodes take place in, about how perfect an episode Rose was, or how great The Underwater Menace is, or how the world will fall apart when Tom dies, or how... 


...oh, so many things...

But I need to do them justice. Which I'm not going to do right now. Time is getting on. And I'm tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment