Monday 4 January 2021

89 - Lockdown

Because of inactivity of the blog for much of last year, I never really wrote about the pandemic, bar that one post about Dominic Cummings. And I guess there's probably little I can say that will add to the conversation that hasn't already been said. I could rant about the covidiots bleating on about it all being a hoax and how it's not really that bad; but I really don't want to waste my time on those twats. 

I just want to keep it in my mind that we've come this far, 9 months down the line since the first lockdown, and that we can keep going. It won't last forever, and most of us will get through it. 

I know it's trite, but that phrase keeps coming in to my mind;

Everything will be alright in the end; if it's not alright, it's not the end...

Right now it's not alright. But it's not the end. 

One day it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment