Sunday 31 January 2021

116 - Continuation

 Arguably there was no real point to yesterday's post; other than ensuring there was at least a post a day so far this year on the blog. I guess to me it's a psychological thing, as a completely utterly meaningless post like that is still a post, and it keeps the streak going. Not posting breaks the streak, and there's a chance that something similar to last last year might happen, and I'd stop posting.

I don't want that to happen. 

The same argument could be made about this one, too. But I had something in mind this morning to post about, but now I can't remember what it was. Maybe I should have started writing it earlier, at least giving it a one word title, and a note as to what it would be about. 

I'm sure it would have been amazing. 

Or at the least mildly interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment