Thursday 28 January 2021

113 - Nonsense

 I do sometimes think I spout a whole load of nonsense on this blog; but then it is my blog, and where better to spout nonsense? I mean, virtually every post on here is just written off the cuff the evening it's posted, and it's always pretty much - typos and the occasional bit of rubbish phrasing - an unedited stream of consciousness, which means it can start off talking about one thing, and end up talking about another...

But that's part of the whole ethos of the place... I mean, it's called "...when somebody digresses..." the clue is in the name! 

I do sometimes wonder if I should do some more structured posts; posts that are written in advance, properly edited, and aren't just a bit of a bibble. But then I think that might take away the charm of the place. 

I have also tried to get posts to link in with their numbers so the topics relate, like when post #101 waffled on about Nineteen Eighty-Four. Doesn't always work according to plan. Post #108 should really have been about Lost, but It's A Sin absolutely correctly changed that plan. 

I wonder if post #119 will be about what that should be about...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment