Wednesday 20 January 2021

105 - Countdown

I love it when I'm watching Countdown and it's the numbers round, and I get the answer and neither contestant gets it. This doesn't happen often, mind you, as I say I probably only get between a 1/3 to a 1/2 of the numbers. 

Sometimes I'm amazed when there's a simple one that neither of them gets. The one I'm putting in this post I got in less than 10 seconds, and was thinking "Easy!" and expecting both contestants to get the correct answer...

...but neither did, and declared their best efforts as being a few numbers away. To me it seemed like one of the really easy ones. Here it is.

The target was; 850.

The numbers were; 75, 7, 3, 4, 1, 5.

See... easy! 

I still don't like it when they go for six small, or 4 large and 2 small. One from the top is always best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment