Monday 29 March 2021

173 - Birds

 Earlier today, just as me and my son were setting off an a walk (daily exercise, see), we both had Pokemon Go on our phones. He happened to notice that over one side of the road there were two bird Pokemon next to each other, but then realised, no... there were three bird Pokemon next to each other. 

Three birds.

Three little birds...

...and that instantly made me think of Bob Marley's best song, and that... well; don't worry, about a thing, 'cos every little thing's gonna be alright...

And that just made me laugh a moment, and smile, as there was something that cropped up not long before we left that could go in two ways; a good way and a bad way. It may be nonsense, but I took the three little birds as an omen that it will be alright...

But things, I think, are out of my hands. I just have to wait. And hope that it's gonna be alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment