Tuesday 2 March 2021

146 - Idea

 So, I mentioned the other day that when I was listening to a particular song that I came up with an idea that to do a strand of posts about songs... well, this is the song I was talking about... I told you the title then, if you were paying attention...

I Really Like The Idea, by Scarlet

This one's very much one of the songs I just happened to like, rather than it being because of anything of a more personal nature. Scarlet never had that many hits, in fact probably only one, which was Independent Love Song. That's the one that charted highest of theirs. Probably the only one that actually charted.

But it's their earlier single I like best. 

I Really Like The Idea is a fairly basic pop love song, but somehow it's always stuck with me. It captures the feeling of falling in love, and of just makes me smile when I listen to it, and fills me with hope for the future...


I was sure this one should have had a proper video... but I couldn't find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment