Friday 4 November 2016

7 - Digression.

Actually, I suppose I should probably should give over a few moments to explaining why the blog is called what it is... although I guess Holden's comment that “...I like it when somebody digresses. It's more interesting and all.” does kind of sum it all up in a rather succinct manner.

I want my blog to be able to be a place for me to yak about anything I feel I want to yak about. In many ways, I could do all of this on Faceache, but going back to look at old posts is a pain on there, and besides; on here you can give labels to posts so that you can see all posts relating to a specific subject. Assuming I remember to label properly...

You'll have seen some examples now of things I've yakked about. A couple of posts about dating (and expect more about this topic; I have a lot to say...), and a couple on recent news events.

But there'll be much more that this kind of thing. One post I'm also working on at the moment is one about how great SpiceWorld is, and there'll be posts about all sorts of TV shows old, and new. Ditto to films. And I expect there'll be a few posts about The Catcher in the Rye as well. I do need to dig out that picture of the lagoon in Central Park...


So, yes. All sorts of things. I'll try to update as frequently as possible, but there may be days between posts. Or then there might be three posts in a single day. Depends how much I have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment