Tuesday 13 April 2021

188 - Vaccine

 So, today's the day when people of my age become eligible to book a Covid-19 vaccine; but I gather the demand has been rather high. I tried to book, but the only locations it showed me were 20+ miles away, and I know there are places a lot closer than that. 

I guess I'll keep on going back to the website to see what pops up, as I'm told that's what you need to do as locations showing fluctuate. Why it can't just show you all the locations close to you, I don't know. It could just say "no available slots - try again" for those close, but unavailable. 

I dunno. 

Still, the time approaches. I won't feel close to being safe until about four weeks after my second shot, though; as I understand it that's when your body's built up the maximum protection it's going to get. 

And I want to feel safer again. 

It can't all go on forever. Something's got to give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment