Friday 5 February 2021

121 - Festival

 I'm watching the second half of the movie, The Festival, on Film4. I had started watching it on Amazon Prime, but only got about halfway through it on the first viewing. Then when I went to watch the second half they wanted to charge me to watch the rest... nope. Wasn't going to happen. 

Hmm. Simon from The Inbetweeners is shagging a girl dressed as a Smurf...

And that's the thing I can't help but wonder... was this movie initially meant to be an Inbetweeners movie? Could it have been? But maybe they couldn't make it work as an Inbetweeners movie, so they repurposed it with different characters.

Even though Joe Thomas is essentially playing Simon with the serial numbers filed off. And much of it could almost have been an Inbetweeners movie. 

Mind you, I am saying that with about half an hour of the movie itself to go. 

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment